Imperial Whitetail BowStand is designed to bring deer into funnels, pinch-points, trails and other small, remote bow stand sites. Can be planted with minimal effort and equipment (with as little as hand tools), Imperial Whitetail BowStand establishes quickly and begins drawing deer right away – even in partially shaded sites and can continue to produce after heavy grazing.
- Fall annual designed to attract deer to small, remote food plots for bow hunting.
- Includes new specially selected radish and lettuce, and other highly attractive forages.
- Designed for maximum attraction with minimal planting effort.
- Designed to flourish even in partial shade.
- Can be planted with minimal seedbed preparation.
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Contains a soil pH booster to help optimize forage growth even in slightly acidic soils.
Imperial Whitetail BowStand’s unique blend of forage keeps deer coming – early and late season.