An incredibly attractive food plot choice for well-drained soils.
- Includes a Sainfoin variety specially selected by the Whitetail Institute for its preference by deer – THEY LOVE IT!
- Includes Persist Forb, the highly attractive, sweet backbone perennial in Imperial Whitetail Extreme
- Includes specially selected highly palatable grazing alfalfas – more leaf relative to stem, more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas.
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, waxier textured chicories.
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein.
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond™ for enhanced seedling survivability.
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting.
Imperial Whitetail Edge is designed for well-prepared seed beds in medium/heavy to better-drained soils.